Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update - Money dried up again

Today the donations have dried up and she's looking for a place to camp and wait on money to come in. She tried to find camp around a place in southern California we used to camp called "the slab", but found a rash of territorial squatters. Unease about her findings, she's now heading into Blythe California for a phone recharge, then onto public camping in Quartzsite Arizona.

Edit 3-4-21:  Thanks again to everyone who donated. I stopped updating then because I was going through a very rough time in my life and my mom's health started declining. She eventually passed away in 2013. Looking back at this, I reminds me of a place and time, now long ago. I am thankful I had people looking out for me and my mom. Sending positive thoughts. 

Online now